DynaVap Orion v2 er en batteridreven induksjonsvarmer som passer i lommen din. Den er spesielt designet for å brukes med DynaVap VapCap. Nyt jevn, rask og konsistent smak etter 4-6 sekunder.
For å bruke Orion v2, plasser din DynaVap VapCap oppi kammeret og vent til du hører klikkelyden som indikerer at DynaVapen er varm nok. Orion skrur seg automatisk av når DynaVapen fjernes. Etter 10 sekunders oppvarming vil dessuten Orion skru seg av, som en sikkerhetsmekanisme.
- DynaVap Orion induksjonsvarmer v2
- En 91cm lang USB-C-ledning
- DynaTec Zipper Case.
Dette er versjon 2 av Orion. Den har blitt redesignet og testet omfattende. Nye forbedringer inkluderer:
- Oppgradert batterikrets for mer sikkerhet og beskyttelse
- Oppgrader forsegling for å unngå sprekker
- Oppgraderte knapper for å motvirke skader
Forskjell mellom V1 og V2.
- V2 requires a 3 second safety calibration after turning the Orion on. During this 3 second safety calibration, a VapCap should not be inserted. The calibration will not complete until the Orion has been turned on with an empty chamber for 3 seconds.
- No pass through charging. The V2 Orion will not work while charging to prevent unnecessary wear and tear on the battery.
- Clicks per charge have decreased on the V2. In an effort to improve the lifespan of the battery, we have updated the threshold for when the blue low-battery indicator turns on as well as when the device will shut off. On average, with a fully charged battery you should expect to see about 25 clicks until the LED indicator changes to blue and about 40 total clicks until the device shuts off. This will vary depending on your particular usage, as well as how long the battery has been left on the charger.
- Updated enclosure to help prevent cracking or chipping
- Improved button construction to prevent damage
- Upgraded battery circuit to improve reliability and protection
- Thermal protection has been added to prevent damage caused from abusive use and overheating. If the Orion gets too hot, it will shut down and require a cool down period and can then be turned back on. If thermal protection is activated, please wait for the device to cool down, then plug it into the charger to restart.
- Heating profile has been tuned to be slightly less aggressive. This allows for better heating with Ti tips by reducing the likelihood of combustion. It still works great on SS tips.
- V1 will have the text “DYNATEC.io” written all the way across the side of the heater. V2 will have “DYNATEC.io” smaller and located in the lower right 2/3s of the side of the heater.